Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I just want to say I love you.

I just want to say I love you.
I love you for many reasons, 
But I can't go into all of them now
I love you mostly because
You're there for me
And especially when I'm down
I'm down because you're not here
And there's still some days numbered 
Before I see your perfect face again
And life is once again to me fair
But what truly matters is that you know that I love you
And I'm sorry for all the stupid little fights
I just want to say I love you
Before we part our ways tonight.

-Melissa


*For my very loving and simply fabulous boyfriend, James Dustin ... I love you.  Forever.






XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)