Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 top ten obsesses...

1.  kyle richards of the real housewives of beverly hills.  love.
2.  interior decorating.
3.  city chic by nina willdarf.
4.  mac viva glam v and enchantress lipgloss.
5.  new semester ... LAST SEMESTER OF MY COLLEGE CAREER EVER!! :)
6.  plain faux cashmere crewnecks from Target in jewel tone colors on sale for *steal* $12.60!
7.  my aldo boots.  best purchase ever in shoes for myself.
8.  my new navy dooney satchel.  classic.


9.  yoana baraschi date night tops.
10.  jersey shore season 3...yes i'm one of those idiots who watches that stupid show, sorry America, i'm part of the problem, i know...



*UPDATE* I returned my Dooney, because for graduation, I'm treating myself to my first ever Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 bag.  So I ended up getting a red Longchamp Le Pliage bag (size medium) to make up for it and to have something that will always be a staple, but also to last until my beautiful Louis! 


*Also, PLEASE NOTE these images are courtesy of google and I am not representing them as my own*.









XO
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)