Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Influence.

I thought I would take the time to show you guys one of my antique finds from a blog post earlier with my boyfriend's grandma (who he sweetly calls Nanny).  This book isn't vintage, (by any means obviously), it's from 2008.  But, I LOVE/ADORE the Olsen's and I always have since childhood.  This book was seriously like $4 and it retailed for $30 something in the US.  Below are pics/snaps from some of my favorite pictures in the book...which is about everything that has inspired MK&AO so far from their favorite designers, to photographs, patterns, conversations, etc. .  The book is really interesting and amazing.  If you are a fashionista in any way, shape, or form--you'll want this book.  Well, of course if you're an Olsen fan too!  XO








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)