Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Cozy Little Nest:

as soon as you enter you will see Dustin's clock...
then you will see Khloie's leash area...
right beside that is the storage closet full of lots of stuff!! ...
first you will walk into the living room...
a closer image of this corner...
this is the picture there...thank you Dustin's mommy! ...
underneath this is Khloie's toy area...
here's the lovely antique victorian paintings from D's grandmother...
here's my favorite antique find with his grandmother (vintage 1969 vase)...
close-up...
breakfast nook...
kitchen...
kitchen necessities...
let's go back to the living room...here's our coffee table...
close-up of entertainment center...
D's Marine swords...&&fireplace! ...
desk behind couch...
close-up of curtains...
and the balcony...
now let's go to the bath...


my artwork...
come to the bedoire...
lights on...
closet...
nightstand...
wall sticky decor...
dresser...


*I hope you enjoyed my house apartment tour!*












XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)