Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

my day today...

  1. woke up late, (boyfriend usually wakes me to set my alarm)...he says we had a conversation--i don't remember this.  so out of it?
  2. missed class because of #1.  missed second class because i didn't want to walk in 30 minutes late for the last 40 minutes because it's TINY stadium seating.  my hips would disturb too many as i tried to get to my seat with my enormous Longchamp bag.  so, i missed it...decided to get breakfast instead...
  3. but, my coffee splattered all over my boyfriends USMC WHITE hoodie i stupidly decided to wear today.  no shower btw because i woke up so late...so my hair was lookin' like it hadn't been showered.  so at this point, my sleeve looks like i pooped myself.
  4. but, heaven said it wasn't enough--fruit cup ... spilled all over my black yoga pants.  getting wet at all in pants (like when you're at an amusement park and you go on the cool fun but very wet tube ride) is SO uncomfy!  not to mention at this point, i also looked like i pee'd myself. 
  5. then i went to my dad's lab (for some isolation)...he keeps asking me what's wrong, so we have a mini fight...
  6. dear tuesday, i hate you.
i hope all of you are having a good day though!  haha, hope this also makes you laugh--because NOW i see the humor...i just had to wear white today huh? 








XO

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a long, crazy day! Here's to hoping there's no food accidents tomorrow!

    P.S. Thanks so much for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't bite! :)