Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Thursday, February 10, 2011

valentines from bestie... :)

I always look forward to little packages from Drea, my dearest, oldest, bestest, most beautiful friend God has ever blessed me with.  Been through thick and thin, and we are still going strong!  

Lotus flower card reads "sending love to you".  Cute blue cro-shayed (I know I butchered that spelling) ribbon, and adorable damask flower pattern tissue paper!

"Snack Taxi" GREEN bag.  Washable, and saves our landfills of plastic bags because it's reusable!  I loveee butterflies and polka dots!  This couldn't be more ME!  So cute.

More.

Info.  Sorry for glare.

Unsweetened dark chocolate delights from the chocolate masters!  Yum and healthy!
Me giving ~kisses* to my Angel friend, Drea.  <3  Thanks baby I love you and miss you...look out for your package!  And happy *early* Valentine's Day everyone!!!









XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)