Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's in MY Bag?!


 Bag: Longchamp Le Pliage (size: Large)
 Vera Bradley cosmetic case full of makeup, pills, a hello kitty pen, lotions, gum, etc. ...
 It's a pretty massive bag...
 Another vintage find from Dustin's grandmother, vintage hand-beaded bag in a beautiful ivory/cream color.  I use this for receipts, cards, etc. ...
Back beading... 
Has some stains, but I kind of like that because it's an antique!  I believe it's from the 20's... 
My Lilly Pulitzer planner... 
My funky wallet I got from a drag shop in San Francisco, Ca ... 
Another Vera Bradley case...I use this one for my sunglasses! ... 
The rest of it...glasses, perfume, cough drops, MAC bag, keys, and phone... 
BONUS: new ring from my mother...her father gave it to her when she was 16.  It's a pearl...set in 14k gold... 
It's sooo beautiful.  I had to have it re-sized.  I'm a size 5!!!   


*Hope you all enjoyed... XO*

1 comment:

  1. Pretty ring! I had a VB makeup bag in the same print, but just got rid of it recently because it had gotten so dirty! I love my Longchamp, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't bite! :)