- "I like my money right where I can see it...hanging in my closet."
- "Some people are settling down, some people are settling, and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies."
- "What ultimately defines a relationship is another relationship."
- "People go to casinos for the same reason they go on blind dates-hoping to hit the jackpot. But mostly, you just wind up broke or alone in a bar."
- "If you are single there is always one thing you should take out on a Saturday night...your friends."
- "I'm thinking balls are to men, what purses are to women. It's just a little bag but we'd feel naked in public without it."
- Charlotte: "I could never! I have the most terrible fear of heights!"
Carrie: "Well, I do not...you've seen my shoes."
- "Every once in a while, a girl has to indulge herself."
- "If you're tired, take a 'napa'. You don't move to Napa."
- "The fact is, sometimes it's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun."
- "Here. Swear. Swear on Chanel."
- "The only thing I've ever successfully made in the kitchen is a mess. And several small fires."
- "I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty."
- "When I first came to the city, I used to buy Vogue instead of food, because I felt it fed me more."
- "Calling when you say you're going to call is the very first brick in the house you are building of love and trust. If he can't lay this one stupid brick down, you ain't never gonna have a house, baby. And it's cold outside."
- "Damn, just when you thought you didn't have to open the ex-file."
- "The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into, and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself."
- "You shouldn't have to sacrifice who you are just because somebody else has a problem with it."
- "Breakup Rule #3: Until emotionally stabilized, enter no stores."
- "Why do we let the one thing we don't have affect how we feel about all the things we do have?"
- "It's the last single girl kiss."
- "Some labels are best left in the closet."
- "I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love. And I don't think that love is here. In this expensive suite. In this lovely hotel in Paris."
- "No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends."
- "Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."
- Carrie: "Oh God, I love Sleeping Beauty! The music, the sets, the costumes! It's so romantic!"
Stanford: "You only like it because she gets to sleep for a hundred years and she doesn't age."
- "Is hesitation a sign that it's not right, or is it a sign that you're not ready? In matters of love, how do you know when it's right?"
*There are so many more, but I got tired typing here.*