Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Thursday, March 24, 2011

not a happy camper today...

If it's alright with you guys, I just want to vent today:


So lots has been stressing me and my boyfriend out lately ...our apartment complex is really really really horrible, and after contacting BBB and thinking everything was good...they lied...it's back to awful.  After contacting corporate, and corporate admitting they have wronged us...they still choose to sweep everything under the rug.  I am so beyond mad.  I am to the point of hurting D and me's relationship because he is not a fighter like me.  I can be a bit, (dare i say it)...gangsta when it comes to standing up for myself.  If people drive me to the point to feel attacked, wronged, and disrespected--I have a serious issue with that, and I'm definitely NOT afraid to tell you how I feel.  So to all my lovely readers, for your sanity and protection please do not EVER sign a lease with The Reserve at Lake Lynn.  This rental property is located in NC.  The corporation owning these rental properties is BELL PARTNERS, do NOT sign with ANY of their properties...please make sure before getting a place that they are not behind the scenes in any way.  They do not stand behind their "mission statement", and they have severely disrespected my boyfriend, a Veteran, and I do not condone ANY disrespect to our military...especially when he has never once raised his voice, said anything out of line, or complained about little things.  We've had serious issues with this place, this corporation, and I am warning you all; do not go there.


I hope all you out there are having a lovely Thursday, even if mine has gotten the "best" of me ...

But here's a picture from winter to remind me that good times and beautiful things surround my life...and I know that God will see me through this obstacle too.
The "secret" message I wrote on D's work truck when it had snowed this passed January... :)














XO

4 comments:

  1. haha thank you but those girls are not me, they are girls of the night club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!I'm a new follower on Bloglovin,I hope that become my follower too.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Writing in the snow, cute way to express your love :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't bite! :)