Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Monday, March 28, 2011

Tarina Tarantino Pink Head Bracelet for S A L E !!!

I've had this bracelet since I was 18, and I'm 23 now.  I've only worn it maybe 5 times throughout that period.  I paid over $100 and something for the bracelet, but I'm selling it for $70 (shipping included) for US shipping.  The bracelet is a link bracelet, which is nice because you can have a personal adjusted fit.  It also has a large lobster claw, so it's very easy to put on by yourself!  If you are a Hello Kitty lover, or a Tarina Tarantino fan, I'm sure you will love this bracelet as much as I did...I'm just not into the pink colors anymore.    It's in excellent condition, the back could use a little polishing from even the few times I've worn it due to body heat wear.  BTW the pink crystals are real Swarovski!!!  XO






Please contact me via comments and then I'll further contact you with email if you're interested!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)