Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Sunday, April 3, 2011

cute everyday earrings...that i want.

altearrings with heart-shaped interlocking G motif.
*courtesy of gucci.com*

Simple, sexy, and kind of darling.  But definitely classic.  I love them!  Maybe I'll make them a home with me soon!  Priced at $235.

I'm also really into denim right now...besides on jeans, and I've never been before.  Although I'm def a jeans kind of girl!  Here are some clogs from Gucci that I just, well...LOVE:

alt'winona' flat clog with laces and eyelet detail.
*courtesy of gucci.com*
These babies retail at $595 though, and I'm not sure I could bring myself to invest THAT much in shoes right now...because I'm much more of a handbag diva, but I can still dream about it!!  Haha, XO.

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!love your blog!
    im now a follower, check mine out if you like?http://ohyesohmy-streetstalker.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't bite! :)