Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Interview With Passport Glamour!

First off, special thank you to Anna for answering these list of questions I eagerly wanted to get from her!  She is my favorite blogger in the blogging world, and if you haven't checked her out...you should at:


Anna Katrina is a true fashionista, and I just love seeing what outfits she pairs together on every post she does!  Here is the email interview she kindly filled out for me and my humble blog:

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Interviewee: Anna Katrina
Blog: Passport Glamour

1. For new bloggers in the fashion community here on blogspot, or wordpress, etc. ...what advice would you give them to attain avid followers, comments, and interest within their blog?
 Be yourself in your blog that's why people follow you and read your posts. Don't worry about how many followers you have or don't have.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live and why?  
If I had the choice to move anywhere I would move back to Madrid, Spain the city is so rich with culture and it is so much fun.

3.  What is your every day make-up routine?
I am very minimal when it comes to make-up I usually use browner, brown eyeliner, and use mascara for the weekends. All my beauty products are Bobbi Brown.

4. If you had to pick a favorite outfit in your closet, what would it be (including jewelry, handbags, shoes, etc.)?
My Louis Vuitton speedy bag is my favorite it was a gift from my family for my 21st birthday. I wear it the least that I can because it means a lot to me.

5. Describe what fashion means to you in just 3 words...
expressing yourself daily

6. What fashion item are you lusting to have for this summer?
I have been searching for the perfect maxi skirt; one that I can wear more than once and doesn't swallow my petite frame.

7. Is there a quote or mantra that you live by or like to remember daily?
I just constantly tell myself to be myself, wear what I want to wear, and be happy. Happiness is pure beauty.

8. Are you a classic french mani/pedi kind of girl...or a bright candy apple red?
I was a classic french mani=pedi girl but now I love colors. I'm currently wearing light purple OPI nail polish - fun right?!

9. What do you believe every girl should have in her wardrobe besides a little black dress?
The perfect blazer. Find one that fits you perfectly and keep it forever.

10. I know that you love Diane Von Furstenberg, (I do too!), what makes Diane's designs so irresistible to you?
Her pieces are designed for a woman's body and the patterns and colors make them unique and fun.

11. Louis Vuitton handbag or Chanel?
Chanel

12. Are you a more of a "purse girl" or a "shoe girl"?
Purse girl. I have too many purses I may even have more purses than shoes!

13. What is your favorite lipgloss ever?
All lipgloss from Fresh is amazing. 

14. I'm going to Paris in a year, what is one place there you recommend I MUST SEE?
The Eiffel Tower of course it is just a very romantic spot. Make sure you stop to Laduree for high tea and macroons- YUM!

15. Where do you see yourself in 4 years?
I hope to continue blogging it brings me joy everyday.

******************************************************************************************************
Thank you Anna once again!  And that lipgloss you mentioned ... I looked it up--sounds AMAZING! I'm going to have to try that out!  XO

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about the importance of a great blazer!

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't bite! :)