Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Friday, April 22, 2011

Why I Haven't Been Blogging:

I lost my youngest cousin about a week ago.  She was 21, a mother, and beautiful.  I don't want to talk about her or our family's loss...but I just wanted to explain why I've been gone from blogging.  I've lost some motivation, and I'm feeling a bit numb.  A lot numb really.  Graduation was so close, still is close, but now I have this weighing on my heart.  I love you Mary, you will always be remembered and live on in my heart...I still can't believe you're gone, and tell Josh I love him too.  Rest in peace, and live up in the beautiful sky...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss...I don't know what to say. My 18 year old brother died suddenly, so I know the shock of the moments you're in the middle of and hope you can find the strength to walk through them.
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss :( Take care of your family <3

    richelle
    www.rarepersona.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't bite! :)