Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

things i've learned in a matter of days.

  • how to give and how to take...i took too much.
  • getting off hormone crazy birth control pills...allows me to think and to be MYSELF.
  • when you love someone or something, you have to let them go.  if they come back, then it means so much more.
  • i need to be more independent.
  • you can only trust yourself in the end...so make sure a relationship with your self is 100%.
  • music heals my soul, time heals my heart.
  • how to deal with my biggest fear...being alone.
  • remembering the good times, the times that seemed to have been forgotten until now because of all the pressure, chaos, and stress.
  • how to be calm again.
  • how to communicate without yelling.
  • violence isn't the answer.  ever ever.
  • love means never having to say you're sorry...but sometimes, you need to be honest...and in my case, apologies were in order.
  • how to accept and forgive myself...whether or not anyone else will forgive me in return.  
  • knowing that change IS possible, because i have changed before...and am doing it now.
  • how to be there but not suffocate a person you love.  taking time for myself, and giving time in return to the other.
  • how to get through the moment...applying for part time jobs...till i figure everything out.
  • how to take care of myself, AND someone else.
  • learning that i can hurt others severely...and thinking before speaking.
  • having respect.  for everything and everyone.
  • accepting change.  even plans being flipped upside down, i'm learning to accept it and figure it out from here.
  • loving someone through the worst of times, and wishing them all the happiness in the world.  especially when they are no longer with you.
  • how to accept myself and love myself now rather than postponing love.
  • how to sleep alone, eat alone, be alone.  
  • how to cope with a broken heart.
  • believing in God...hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.  taking my space.  taking my time.  
  • being unselfish for another's happiness. 

1 comment:

  1. I love remembering the good times. They keep me going. I stock up on good memories, especially for times when they need to be remembered most. Congratulations on your graduation!

    -Megan Joy

    "“There is a good reason they call these ceremonies 'commencement exercises'. Graduation is not the end, it's the beginning.” - Orrin Hatch

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't bite! :)