- how to give and how to take...i took too much.
- getting off hormone crazy birth control pills...allows me to think and to be MYSELF.
- when you love someone or something, you have to let them go. if they come back, then it means so much more.
- i need to be more independent.
- you can only trust yourself in the end...so make sure a relationship with your self is 100%.
- music heals my soul, time heals my heart.
- how to deal with my biggest fear...being alone.
- remembering the good times, the times that seemed to have been forgotten until now because of all the pressure, chaos, and stress.
- how to be calm again.
- how to communicate without yelling.
- violence isn't the answer. ever ever.
- love means never having to say you're sorry...but sometimes, you need to be honest...and in my case, apologies were in order.
- how to accept and forgive myself...whether or not anyone else will forgive me in return.
- knowing that change IS possible, because i have changed before...and am doing it now.
- how to be there but not suffocate a person you love. taking time for myself, and giving time in return to the other.
- how to get through the moment...applying for part time jobs...till i figure everything out.
- how to take care of myself, AND someone else.
- learning that i can hurt others severely...and thinking before speaking.
- having respect. for everything and everyone.
- accepting change. even plans being flipped upside down, i'm learning to accept it and figure it out from here.
- loving someone through the worst of times, and wishing them all the happiness in the world. especially when they are no longer with you.
- how to accept myself and love myself now rather than postponing love.
- how to sleep alone, eat alone, be alone.
- how to cope with a broken heart.
- believing in God...hoping for the best, preparing for the worst. taking my space. taking my time.
- being unselfish for another's happiness.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
things i've learned in a matter of days.
Posted by Melissa at 12:59 PM