Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Friday, June 17, 2011

What's In My Louis Vuitton Bag? ♥

Bag-Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 (Damier Ebene)

 From Left to Right and down and over (lol sorry):
Clinique Happy makeup bag, Orbit spearmint gum, Chanel compact, Juicy Couture wallet, Charlotte Russe sunnies, Avon Vita Moist hand cream, Coach cardholder and keys, Super Blow Pop in strawberry, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue parfum, Target agenda, Hello Kitty pink pen, Carmex, Build a Bear little "I Love You" heart, MAC lipstick in Plink!, MAC lipglass in Florabundance, Covergirl Outlast lipstain in #400, Blackberry phone (old old old), Speedy key and keychain from charity donation, tampon holder.


I thought I'd send everyone a little bit of this on this happy little (for me very tired) Friday!!  XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)