Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pricey Sexy Cozy Hands

Lavender Hand Cream
L'Occitane...have you girlies tried this?  They have many variations, I hear it is a wonderful hand cream to indulge in and this is the lavender based one.  It's priced at $20, but for 2.6 fl oz.  Is this too frivolous?  Because I really am liking the idea...because lavender is my FAVORITE!!!
Shea Butter Mini Hand Cream
This is the "favorite" of everyone by this company in hand creams.  It's the regular shea, but supposedly life changing.  Since I have a mild case of eczema, I'm just looking into something new...because I wash my hands a lot (jerm-a-phobe!) and that really irritates my already sensitive skin.  This particular one is the 1 oz mini sample and goes for $10 ... which I don't think is TOO shabby.  Let me know what you guys think!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)