Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall 2011

part of my beach themed kitchen... 


 pic of my yummy brownies!
 package to my bestie in Cali and card i made for her!
 today was a supersize it day.  :)
 Murpherson.  :))

 Khlo Bear didn't want to look at the camera.
 Brother & Sister ♥
 Kirkland's was having a sale...how cute are these for the kitchen walls??

 dirty new coffee table (will clean ASAP)...but wanted to post a pic.  it has drawers!  it's so gorgeous i love it!!
 one of my birthday presents from D's grandmother.  :)  i am in LOVE with this on my mantle.
 ohh Paris! ♥
 from Kirkland's sale for the kitchen window sill.  
 other part of present from D's grandmother...Christmas stuff i wanted!  :)
 one of my favorite new fall candles!  it smells sooo good when burning!  yum!
cute B&BW soap for my beachy kitchen!  


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)