Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday Madness


  Halloween gifts from my mom to the pups. :)
New makeup (I ran out, so yes this was a necessary $80 purchase)..."Peaches" blush, "Soft and Gentle" highlight, and "Medium" MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural--my GO TO face maker!

Ended up getting this...I had ran out...and it was a better deal to do the holiday gift set...the lady threw in an extra full-size lotion too--winning! :)



ME TODAY.  Edited.  


I had a wonderful 24th birthday...I had to work though.  But I kind of realized how much I've grown as a little person (I still feel like a little girl most of the time hence little person), and that made me happy AND sad.  I am more grown up in the way I speak, act, dress, and make decisions...especially shopping!  Happy Birthday to ALL November babies, and also to the Marines, who I share my birthday with aka NOVEMBER 10th!!!


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)