Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

REVLON LIP BUTTERS!!!

After searching, searching, and more searching...found these in an off-the-wall Walgreens, on a SEPARATE display!  (I had purchased the color "Candy Apple" earlier this week at Target--but Target only has a FEW of the colors).


 Swatched: (Top to Bottom) Pink Truffle, Creme Brulee
 GORGEOUS, lightweight packaging!  I am loving the look of these lippies!  The feel of these are amazing, really.  It's really a lip balm (ultra moisturizing) with serious color pay off.
 Pink Truffle, Creme Brulee, Candy Apple.

Pink Truffle:  A brown-based pinky flesh color.  I would classify this as one of those "your lip color but better" colors...although quite pigmented!  Definitely a pink nude kind of shade!  This color would be especially gorgeous on African American women--though I think a good many skin tones can pull this color off as well.

Creme Brulee:  My FAV!  Definitely a true nude color; gives the lips a nice wash of color in that nude-y gold-y bronze.  Don't worry, it's not going to come out gold!  It's honestly barely there, but there in a very nice subtle way!  I think any skin tone could wear this shade in my opinion!!

Candy Apple:  BEWARE of severe color pigmentation!  This color is true to its name!  A very bright red with orange undertones.  I think it's a great shade to punch up your winter wardrobe, or to get festive for the holiday season!!


If you are having a hard time finding these Revlon Lip Butters, no worries, Revlon is making them permanent this coming January and are going to be exclusive to ALL stores carrying Revlon products!  Yay!!  :)


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)