Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Haul Before Christmas {and other random things}

Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer (first timer on this product, will review later), Benefit's PORE fessional (already tried this before--simply AMAZING!), Smashbox Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss, Rimmel London Lycra Lash Extender (got this product idea from Juicy Tuesday via Youtube...she's my FAV makeup guru!)
My FREE gift with Smashbox purchase...Smashbox Holiday Brush Set!


MAC's Warm Soul Mineralize Blush--Thank you Juicy Tuesday!!  This blush is AMAZING!  It is so gorgeous!  I think it would look good on EVERY skintone!  I want to try MAC's Mocha next...and Benefit's Hula bronzer!
Bella and Murphy...Bella is my sister's puppy!  :)
Spaghetti...red wine...biscuits...mMmMMmm bout to get my Southern Grub on!  OH and Chocolate Fudge cake for dessert!My Lumberjack.  Haha
I LIVE for this smile!  

MAC package...I only ordered Warm Soul...but gift wrapping was free...so why wouldn't I want my package order to come pretty?!  I LOVE this bag and the glitter ribbon...I placed it beautifully on my Vanity...pics coming soon!
This Holiday Season, sPaRkLe! :)


XO!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing haul! You must have been the happiest girl alive! Love your honey's nickname!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes haha I was the happiest little girl there was! Thank you for reading! :) XO

      Delete

I love comments. I don't bite! :)