Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MAJOR Haul-age!

HAHA!  No hater comments!  But this face mask (VERY inexpensive!) is ahhmazzing!  Feels nice, goes on smooth, and comes off super clean and easy.  I do this one to two times a week, and I've noticed my skin becoming clearer. 
 
 NEW and on super sale, my Lauren Conrad for Kohl's blazer!  It's a vintage glamour design as Lauren describes it on the label...I need to have it taken in just a slight in the back for a more tailored look!  Then, it'll be the PERFECT blazer for me!!  A gorgeous milky pink lining color too!
 Cute shot!  ;)
 The pups' new Disney Store toys--because they last MUCH longer!  Lots-O and Bambi!
 The "Speak For Your-Elf" OPI nail varnish that is ohh soo gorgeous, fun, and festive!  I wish my camera was of better quality to serve it justice...it has the perfect texture (glitter in there) ...the glitter is so fine, the outcome is sparkly, very red, and incredibly ME!  :)
 My BabyLove, XO
 My Perfect Man.
 Candles, books, flats, OH MY!
 I needed flats for my new job (hopefully) and well, these were SOOO cute!  I'm not usually an anything snakeskin girl but the white and blueish grey color and cute little bow details had me smitten!  I had an Old Navy rewards card...so I used that, PLUS they were on sale, and apparently on Tuesdays they give you 10% off...so I got them for HELLA cheap!  They are really comfy--do you ladies go a size up or down with flats?  I'm usually a 7.5, but they only had whole sizes...I figure they can stretch, so I got the 7's!
 I <3 Bath and Body Works candles!  THANK YOU MOMMY!
 I just love astrology and its truths!
My FAV candle I got...or have EVER had...it smells DIVINE!  It's from their Aromatherapy line...mmm relaxing!



Be Blessed *


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)