Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Thursday, January 26, 2012

OVER due!

I have been pretty busy busy with a new job, which I recently quit so back to unemployment I go!  Haha, enjoy my hauls and pics of fun little girly sparkly smelly goody things!  :)


That's a plain brown super soft cotton tee from Forever21 btw!  
  I actually don't hav that wood beed anymore...or the Teardrop Safety Chain...I exchanged them for the 14k two toned Hearts Safety Chain!  I'll have to update a pic soon!!
I <3 my Pandora!  
 BCBG Sex and the City shoes!!  Oh soo FABULOUS!!  ;)
 Starbucks!


 Our pretty Xmas cards!
 Messy haul.  J. Crew goodies!



 Tommy Hilfiger work bag!

 Been craving this lippy product!
 What a CUTE name!


 GORGEOUS!!!  :D

Please excuse the dry skin...hehe.




XO

2 comments:

  1. Wow what I score! Everything had me saying "oh I want that" "oh no, I REALLY want that"! I have been lusting over the Lip Buxom! Lucky! How cute is that tag btw? Epic! Great post Love!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And the Buxom lipgloss I had been lusting over too...I finally found them at my local Sephora (Ulta apparently stopped selling them). Not sure if I like the scent and feel of the gloss...since it's a lip plumper, but I really like the color and it is VERY moisturizing, so it feels really nice and healthy. Thanks for the sweet comment! XO

      Delete

I love comments. I don't bite! :)