Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BaBy NaMeS :)

I've come to terms that my BABY sister is having a baby...and honestly I couldn't be more excited that she is and that I'm going to be an AUNT!  I always wanted to have a baby to take shopping and teach girly fashion tips to...but I didn't want all that "mommy responsibility" lol...so this is just perfect.  Shout out to my sister, who reads my blog, and also my mother!  The very proud Grandmother to be!  :)  Love you both...here are some names I discussed with my sister...please feel free to leave any unique ones you guys would like to recommend...we would like something original and super cute for baby boy or baby girl!  


Names for BabyGirl:

Kyle
Minka
Chessa
Chesslynn
Winnie
Adele


Names for BabyBoy:

Leo
Eli
Liam
Elliot
Hayden
Drake (haha ...as in the rapper slash r&b God)


Suggestions, comments?  And again, CONGRATS to my sister and her husband-to-be!



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)