Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Fairytale Part Three

 'Kenna bein' cray cray!
Cutest.  Kid.  Ever.  My cousin's girlfriend's daughter Mckenna...not sure if I spelled that right!
Wedding photo...such a beautiful couple they make!!
Groom's cake!
Feeding of the cake...
This little cutie kept calling Kelly my sister "the girl in the white dress" and really wanted to take a picture with the beautiful, blushing bride!!  How cute?!
Destroying Lee's car (my sister's husband)...
THE BRIDE.
 Forgot to throw this in on the other parts...the day at the courthouse, right after getting hitched!  :)

Opening her gift from me and D.  :)
The day AFTER their wedding...soo happy!






XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)