Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
girl boss, animals, skylines, & makeup

Saturday, March 3, 2012

SLT: sexy little things








i <3 her badass style.  and i want her legs.



i want this puppy.


Received a sample of this from Sephora yesterday…and REALLY want it now!  Not only is it the prettiest perfume bottle I’ve ever seen, but it smells amazing!  My dog Murphy was licking me ALL over he loved it SOO much haha!!  ;)
Received a sample of this from Sephora yesterday…and REALLY want it now!  Not only is it the prettiest perfume bottle I’ve ever seen, but it smells amazing!  My dog Murphy was licking me ALL over he loved it SOO much haha!!  ;)


"Marriage comes from religion, so you can make love to a woman under the eyes of God. Today it’s like a contract, politically and economically. I do not feel the need to bring a relationship down to a piece of paper. I mean I can be faithful…I AM faithful when I love. Love is more important than marriage to me. I stay with the person I love. … Love is its own contract. I don’t want to bring my relationship down to an economic level or to the law. It’s between me and her."
Roy Dupuis (my all time favorite actor from the beautiful show, La Femme Nikita)...and the most romantic words ever spoken in my opinion.  For the record, I do believe in marriage, but it's where he says "it's between me and her" that makes me weak in the knees.  




Two of my favorite things…Hello Kitty and Paris!  <333  I NEED to pick this up at my local Sephora VERY soon!  
Two of my favorite things…Hello Kitty and Paris!  <333  I NEED to pick this up at my local Sephora VERY soon!  

Current Playlist:

“Come Fly Away” by Benny Benassi
“Drank in My Cup” by Kirko Bangz
“Countdown” by Beyonce
“Gang Bang” by Wiz Khalifa
“Lay it on Me” by Kelly Rowland
“Trust Issues Remix” by Drake ft. Justin Bieber
“The Motto” by Drake, Lil Wayne, & Tyga
“Hate Sleeping Alone” by Drake
xoxo

inspiration...

Nicki Minaj's OPI "Save Me".  XO






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)