Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Shopping Haul:

This is my shopping accumulation over the last week or so...I needed a new makeup remover, and a non-spill cup for work ...seriously we can't even have WATER BOTTLES!!  Insane in the membrane. And then my HIPP x RGB nail polish came in from LA!  Here goes:


 Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil (for all skin types)...preservative-free!  The description makes it sound so delish: "An extremely gentle cleansing oil that dissolves impurities and makeup, while decongesting pores without leaving an oily residue.  Peppermint and Eucalyptus invigorate the senses while Rose Hip, Green Tea, and Golden Palm Oils unclog pores and refine the skin's texture."  Doesn't that all sound so fab?  This product was highly recommended to me and I can see why...I've used it all week and it has transformed my skin!  EVERY trace of makeup is FINALLY gone from my face!  My skin is definitely softer, clearer, and brighter because of it!  Tip though: Do not wet face first, use this on a dry face, THEN after rubbing it into your skin, rinse with water.  :)  I am really pleased with this product, and one pump is all you need!  This also removes eye makeup perfectly!  Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil is my new saving grace!
 LOVE my new Starbucks non-spill cup!  I got the vente size because I can still get all three sizes in it if I want to...but I usually like vente's for long days.  It was only like 9 bucks or so too!  SCORE.  I also bought a Starbucks card to register so I can become a Gold Member soon yay!!  Also, with my non-spill Starbucks cup, every time I use it there...I get 10 cents off my purchase!  Yay!  
 HIPPxRGB Nail Foundation in "F1".  My true nude shade.
 Nude lovers applaud here.  ;)

 Stila Lip Glaze in "Kitten".  I'm new to the Stila brand really, I've never really tried much from her line...but I love this lipgloss!  I didn't even go into the store for it, I went in for Buxom's new Lip Creams in the color "White Russian" ... but it's been out for a while now at my only local Sephora, so I saw this and had heard about it before in a magazine, and I was like 'what the hell'...and tried it--love it!  Such a nice nude-y but pink-y gold color!  Sexy pout beware!

Also, I had purchased a David Smallcombe bracelet from thecurrentcustom.com in the large Rose Gold.  I did not know that they send out "standard sizing of S/M" because I never saw a "comments" section to change the size...I actually always thought Lorraine said on her channel they were one size fits all.  But this bracelet was a little too fitted for my taste, especially if I wanted to have others...and I did.  I wanted it to move down my arm more.  I was a little apprehensive about calling the store, Exit Art, where Debbie her mom works and owns...but I shouldn't have been.  Debbie is the nicest woman ever, she is soo helpful and was an absolute delight to talk to!  She is ordering me the size "M" which is medium by David, and we both thought this was a good size.  You can find a size guide on David Smallcombe's own website, after measuring your wrist.  Hopefully, this size will be fine...because I want to add two small bracelets next...one Yellow Gold one and one Silver one, that way I have all three types.  I like mixed metals.  Rose Gold is my fav, which is why I got it in the larger cuff design.  I haven't ordered the two small bracelets yet because this week I discovered someone or someones had tried to steal my identify...and I had to cancel my card--UGH soo inconvenient for me!  But, this will give me the chance to get my Rose Gold exchange and then have it back in time to see if the size Medium really does suit me, so then I know for sure what size to order the smaller ones.  Anyways, I highly recommend you deal with Debbie and her store, they have such nice things and she's a real charm to talk with!  She even told me about her identify theft stories!  More common than one might think--scarily enough!  Anyways, hope you loves didn't miss the brightest moon of 2012 last night...it lit up the night sky to almost daylight!  Soo pretty...about to post my pics in a few!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)