Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm Back Bitches! :)


Long time, no blog, no computer, and no internet! 

BUT I'm back!!! For good hopefully this time. Saving for a new computer, after breaking my piggy bank for this new amaZing Louis bag I purchased myself as a "YOLO" prezzie...hehe. I love the phrase saying yolo btw and anyone that doesn't--yolo--don't care! HA! 

Where have I been?: My boyfriend and I had broke up, so I was forced to move back home with my *cringe* parents! I'm still staying there. I actually had started dating a new guy, but ...then my ex and I started to work things out. We are together right now as I type this actually. It's good...still not moved back in. That's something I'm debating. At what point can you just jump back in...determined to make it work? I guess it takes two. To me, getting my own place would be amazing if I could afford it, but I just can't right now. I wish my boyfriend and I could split a place like when we lived in the city, (except he was paying for everything then while I finished school). I kind of resent him not wanting me to move back in right away--after he wanted me back and wanted me to move back in right away originally--I denied him at first, still angry and bitter over it all...and now he says he doesn't want me to move back in because he doesn't want us to move too fast and he likes that we each have our own "space". First of all, that strikes a tricky nerve with me to be honest. But I'm tired of arguing when I don't want to lose my happiness. It's a new beginning for me, I'm just trying to find myself again and putting the pieces back together slowly. Listening to one of my favorite songs of all time as I write this btw, Blood Red by The Rose Chronicles...such a beautiful song. What do you guys think? I originally pinned the tail by saying I didn't want to move back in right away...but it's a lot of driving to and from, my stuff is divided into two "homes", and my puppies are away from me (one or the other) at all times because of it. If you love someone, wouldn't you always want them around? Wouldn't space be the enemy? If you need that "space", you would get out of the house...go out with friends...unwind...but you shouldn't have to live in completely separate places. That's not what people in their mid twenties do, after dating for over 2.5 years...that's just not what we do. I might have to tell D that if we can't live together, if he honestly doesn't think he can handle it, then we are back at square one...and it's just not going to work. I think we can be happy again living together, I just can't keep living apart. It's like he gets to have his cake and eat it too. And that's just not okay in my book...because I want to eat mine and have it too as well! I know we just got back together and all, but after EVERYTHING we've been through, that I've been through lately, I'd like to think the man who loves me with all his heart, would always want to lay his head down beside mine every starry night, and every beautiful morning. Without so much as an inch apart...much less 20 minutes away in a different city, a different street, a different bed. But, maybe I love more than others, or maybe I'm just not someone that can be loved like that. Or maybe he does feel that way and he's scared of letting me down again. Or maybe he's scared of me letting him down. Or maybe he's not scared at all. Whatever reason, I hope you read this D, so you know how I feel...and I hope you bring it up...and I hope you love me. I'm glad we are back together, I have missed you so much, and I will always love you...with everything I am.

As for the rest of my story: 

I went Playboy Bunny blonde for about a month. Yes. It was epic.

I bought a new bag, and it was worth every hard earned penny...and I'm more careful with it than my brand new nephew. 


Oh, I have a nephew now...my sister had her baby! I'm an Auntie!!! :) And I'm head over heels.

I got a tattoo. It reads: j'adore. It means a lot to me. I have my reasons.

I got an iphone--finally.

I have worked more than a few months at my job, and I'm finally consistent and stable. It feels amazing.

I've been hauling like a muhh fukka. Makeup is my addiction, but I prefer the natural look. 

I found the most amazing thrift finds while away...at my secret thrift store nobody else knows about but my bestfriend Dre. ;)

I purchased the fur throw I've been eyeing over 2 years now...I also bought one for my bestie Robby, it was expensive but worth it!

I have a current obsession with The Current Custom .com! 

There's lots of pics I've saved to share with you...of my missing-in-action journey...and I am going to start doing "Outfit of the Days"... :)




Hope you are all doing fab, I've missed blogging so much. Blogging is a great hobby of mine that makes me so happy to share my girly side...I am so happy to be back!!



XO, until next time!

Some pics to hold you over:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)