Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Diva Haul & Photos ♥

A Haul fit for ANY Diva!  And sadly enough, RIP glamorous Whitney Houston!  You will surely be missed!!  This post is dedicated to you beautiful...

 Half Baked. ;)
 Mur Murs.
 "Teddy Graham".
 A blurry and messy vanity...
 Sa'lad.
 #pizzalovers
 Honey yogurt with strawberries!  :)
 #healthywrap
 #healthysnack
 FREE bag I got with purchase at B&BW!!  Super cute!
 That lotion I didn't purchase...got home, and I guess either it was free too...or the girl made a mistake lol.  Lucky me!
 What came inside the cutest little clutch/makeup bag ever...Happy Valentine's Day to me!
 #fashion; #JasonWu; #couture; #Target; #swag







XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)