Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Friday, March 16, 2012

March Madness:

 My favorite part of spring...PEEPS!  Childhood fav!
 My FAV snack/lunch...toasted sourdough bread, sun-dried tomato pesto spread, lowfat cottage cheese, and a single slice of swiss cheese!  MMMM!
 ignore the wall color...and even those curtains haha.  LOVE my cozy bed theme...
 I absolutely ADORE my furry pillows!  I have a black minx pillow too...but needs sewing repairs from my evil doggies lol.
 Bedside table...
 Pillows...Pillows...Pillows...just the way I like it!
 Fireplace...
 LOVE this candle scent!  Very musky, sexy, and Abercrombie-esque!

 Organized vanity!
 Makeup storage!
My March Madness brownies I made for us!  :)


I hope everyone is having a wonderful month of March, and little to no madness in your real every day life...lol.  This month has been a turning point for me.  I'm dedicating my life to goodness from now on, happiness, and peace from within.  And something I've learned the passed few days that means more now than ever before..."if you have to dwell, dwell in God."  Truer words have not been spoken in my mind.  Love to all, and wishing the very best.  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)