Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Sunday Funday Part II

late night snack.  i know, bad girl status.

haul.  again.

had to exchange my hello kitty compact for one that opened better.  got some new sunnies--i've never been able to pull off aviators, and yet these look great on me!  finally!!  MAC goodies, and my lateee Sephora birthday present!  :)

flowers my mom had made for me for our bathroom.  :)



i did my "Back 2 MAC" and got Creme Cup as my lipstick.  to pair that up nice, i got Dervish lip liner for a more perfect pout and the new Almond Blossom lip color from the new lipgloss line...i will make a review on that soon.  i was going to get Boy Bait in the cremesheen lipglass, but the lady talked me into this because it was new and "fabulous" and it looked really pretty both on and just the packaging itself looked pretty...so i got this instead.  they make a nice combination!


i never made it to a REAL Sephora store in November, so the lady gave me my birthday present late...soo glad she did!  i've been dying to try these!!  they are soo AWESOME!!  they gave me an amazing size too...perfect to slip in my bag and go!  thank you SEPHORA for being awesome!!





no flash.

flash...and more true to color.  :)  i love the blue with my blonde-y hair color at the moment!  

this lacey tank will look really classy and profesh under my blazer for work... win!

finally got my PANDORA box for my bracelet!!

...for FREE.

flowers mommy had made for our living room!  thank you momma!  <3  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)