Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Girl's Best Friends are ...Pink, Polka'd, Inspiring, Delicious, and Vanilla'd! ♥

 Spring time skivvies...I know, but I placed them so you only see the fabrics...they were too pretty not to share!
 They are back to their traditional style bags, which I LOVE!
 Cinna-MINTS!  And after they're all gone...a cute pill case!
 Pinks, lace, and hearts...a girl is in heaven!
 Had to exchange this Medium for a Large, because it's too tight in my boobs (who'd a thought I'd EVER say that?!)...also got one in pink, will post when they come in from the ship!  ;)
 Perrrfect for St. Patty's...a splash of green...even though it's over!  Got this idea from...http://secondstreeteast.blogspot.com/2012/03/outfit-to-room_19.html#disqus_thread...go check her out!  She's got STYLE!!
 Got this FREE from Kohl's with my Kohl's Cash!!!  Loving this store lately!
 Returned these, but what do you guys think of the Dukan Diet?  Honestly, I don't feel like I need a "diet" or a book to help me back into shape!  The cute Paris book...also features a bit about Louis Vuitton, which is why I bought it, was ALL about sweets!  I HAD to return it, I started to feel cellulite forming after each turn of a page...it wasn't something I needed right now, and I'm NOT a sweets person lol!
 Salmon, low fat cottage cheese topping, and a mix of veggies and 'taters!  :)  This country girl...(ew, I NEVER refer to myself as such) is one happy 'gal!
OMG...I die for this Betty Crocker delight!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)