Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Time Inspiration!

This is my beautiful friend Nikki, who just so happens to be a model...duhhh!  The makeup is by Carmen, and I loved this look sooo much I HAD to make a post about it!  Carmen sure knows how to bring out a natural beauty's best features...this look is flawless, sweet, stunning, and perrrrfect for spring!  She makes makeup harmony with golds, orange, and beautiful pops of pink!  I'm so loving this look!  XOXO

You can find Nikki on facebook at: 

And you can find more looks by Carmen at: 
and of course her youtube channel!


Check out these lovely ladies and get inspired by Carmen's amazing makeup creations!  Happy Spring everyone!!!  XO

1 comment:

I love comments. I don't bite! :)