Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Friday, January 16, 2015

Smack it, Smack it...in the Air


From L 2 R: 


I've been totally obsessed with these items lately! 2015 is a year of great change and new beginnings for me, and what better way to empower that change by purging the old and rocking the new! Okay, where to start?? This AMAZING blazer by Sam Edelman from Anthropologie is beyond a "Carrie" wardrobe must have...seriously, I need this in my life STAT. I was so impressed by the BaubleBar "Guilded Leo" cuff bracelet as well...I just had NO excuse when I saw that 100% of proceeds go towards Leukemia & Lymphoma Society...how simply amazing is that?! It's the cutest gold cuff to pair and rock with ripped denim, heels, and that leopard Portofino blouse from Express. All of these items are just amazing to me and embody my style perfectly. I'm totally drooling over those dazzly Loubs and these could very well be my first pair VERY soon before they sell out like the FiFi's. I also am just absolutely salivating over these nude "Dolce Vita-esque" sandals/heels from Just Fab...imagine these in the beginning Spring and even early summer, with a white sundress and light denim jacket--sublime! Also, you can't forget to rock this sparkly pave-crystal encrusted link bracelet from J. Crew--add the lovely Louis Vuitton sweetie Multicolor pochette, and you have yourself the definition of a divine ensemble girls! For a more rocker or glam edge, the Cigar Band rings from Ell & Emm are so timeless and classic paired with the Mini Amelia bracelet from Wrist Soiree, your wrist won't be able to stop "Party Rockin'"! Can't forget the matching studs though for those ears! 

I hope you all have been having a wonderful start to the New Year, and I can't wait to see what this year unfolds. Stay classy, San Diego. 


XOXO Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)