Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Friday, May 15, 2015

Summer Lovin'


One of the things I love MOST about Summer (besides the sunny weather) is the ability to get away with basic, light accessories and makeup! It's a time of year that is hot, sticky, sweaty, sexy, and sun-kissed. This Summer, these are my essentials, starting from Left to Right (Top Row): SL Designs CZ X Ring, Smashbox O-Gloss, Valentino Jelly Sandals in Nude Lace color, YSL Faux Cils Mascara, Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette in Monogram, Sophia Amoroso's "#GIRLBOSS" book, and Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer.

What I love most about the Smashbox O-Gloss is that it gives the perfect pink pout according to your natural lip chemistry...every person's pout will adjust to their "true pink"! It's also SUPER hydrating and makes your lips feel amazing...a definite favorite of mine already!

I've been wearing those Valentino's NON STOP already ...and I was waiting on the delivery man "at the doe" when they were in transit from Nordstrom, haha! They are the most beautiful sandals I've ever owned and when I look down at my feet, my heart skips a beat!

A girl can never go wrong with a Monogram, Louis Vuitton printed pochette! It's the perfect accessory to my Louis Vuitton Galliera PM bag (also in Monogram print), and it allows for date nights and late night dinners and movies with friends to be hands-free & super light! What more can a girl ask for?!

Sophia Amoroso is an amazing woman, period. And I'm enjoying reading her new book and I hope it inspires me to be my own, #GIRLBOSS.

Sweep those pale cheeks up in some matte chocolate bronzer, courtesy of Too Faced. My favorite way to show a healthy glow, even if I've only been spray tanning!

In the Summer, I hate a full cake face...pretty much anytime of year I hate cake face. I'm not one to wear a heavy foundation or eyeshadow ...so  mascara is like a trademark of mine to look "pulled together". I can't wait to try this one from YSL; I've been waiting to take the plunge with this one after hearing rave reviews for years. I chose a dark brown color, as in the summer I don't want to be too harsh, it's all about that natural beauty baby!

And finally, that bling ring! This ring fits full knuckle almost, so it's key to size up if you're a half size ring person like myself! I am usually around a 5.25 or so ring size, but I chose to purchase a size 6 and I'm so glad I did! It fits perfectly on my left middle finger, and is so very simple and so very very chic-chic! I'm loving it for Summer...just a subtle bling, but making a huge impact with it's modest sparkle.

I hope you all have a very happy Summer and get plenty of Vitamin D! Please make sure you're safe and stocking up on sunscreen too!  Happy Summer, have lots of KeKe's! :) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)