Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Friday, April 27, 2012

::Alluring Nude::

 ANYTHING that comes in this bag is a VERY good thing!  Am I right ladies?!

 #22!


 Tarte Duo for only 15 dollars!  Super cute packaging!  And I love that they are all natural with none of those harmful ingredients...I really love these a lot--super pretty together!
 Nude lips.  I would probably do this with a more dramatic eye...I'm not wearing much makeup today--it was a chill day!

 Because the lipstick is matte (but with a sheen), I added a little Mac Sheen Supreme Lipglass over it in my all time favorite, "Almond Blossom".  :)  It looked really peachy/pinky and perfectly nude!  

What are some of your favorite nudes?!  I still really want to try Buxom's Lip Cream in "White Russian".  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)