Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My FAV Lippy's For Spring/Summer '12!!

Buxom Big and Healthy Lipstick in "Amsterdam"...a very natural but poppy pink color.  (This is only MY description...it leaves a very peachy pinky-brown color on the lips, very subtle and natural but oh so pretty.)

"Amsterdam".
Buxom "Amsterdam" swatch without flash.  Really nice for summer!

An old favorite from last summer, Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in "400"...I forget the actual name ...it's not on the product but was on the wrapping...weird huh?  I think it was something like "Everbloom Kiss" or "Everlasting Kiss" or something like that.

 #400.
"400" swatch.
It wouldn't apply on my hand like it does on my lips ...probably due to the felt pen...so it's not sheer when it goes on, and leaves a wonderfully perfectly pretty pink on the lips!  I first heard of this product from HRH Collection...who always has amazingly stained lips!  It's almost a berry pink, but in a very subdued way that is easy for any skin tone to pull off!

Buxom Lips lipgloss in "Bunny"...a coral baby pinky color...with a hint of shimmer.  VERY nice product!  Tingly, minty, fresh, and sparkly...ohh soo natural and with a hint of peachy pink coral!

"Bunny".

"Bunny" swatch.

My FAV combo for this spring...and even summer...a hot pink lip!  While these photos don't do the brightness in person justice, this is a combo I put together that is worthy of a fun girl's night out!  

Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in #400 with Buxom Lips lipgloss in "Bunny"...and voila...perfectly hot pink lips that could rival any model off a Victoria's Secret Angels runway show!!  (Ignore that pimple btw lol, I'm too lazy to crop!  ...and I'm wearing zilch for makeup besides the lippy's!)

LOVE this pretty, vibrant, sweet, and bright pink look!  It's brighter in person...and the perfect hot pink, I promise!  I am really loving this combo right now!!

 This is an all time favorite really, no matter the season...but it does especially well for that beachy, "I don't care I'm natural" look.  ;)  Revlon Lip Butter in "Creme Brulee"...something to definitely fawn over!
"Creme Brulee".

"Creme Brulee" swatch.  A perfect nude that is so easy, you don't need a mirror...because it's like a silky, milky balm (hence, "lip butter"), it glides on effortlessly!  DEF worth a look if you are a nude lippy girl, like myself!

New and oh so fab...MAC's new line of click pen glosses, in "Almond Blossom".

"Almond Blossom".

"Almond Blossom" swatch.  SO pretty on it's own with a swipe of sparkly pinky golds...or GREAT over this next fav...below...

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in "Creme Cup".

"Creme Cup" swatch.  Got this from "Back 2 Mac"!  :)

"Creme Cup"...I like to use this under my "Almond Blossom"!  It's a really lovely combo that would flatter almost ANYONE I'm sure!

Pretty springtime palette...the top row, middle color is with the lip stain and Buxom "Bunny" gloss smushed together on my hand...you can see the brightness a little more here..but still not quite accurate.  Such a pretty palette for the season!  

What are some colors you are loving at the moment?!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)