Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Our 2 Year Anniversary ♥

Today was D and me's 2 year anni.  I think he might had forgot at first, although he won't admit it...lol.  I forgot to take pics of my prezzie to him...but it was a really nice and legit Golf Pro polo with that whole moisture wicking fabric, in a dark navy color with a UNC Tarheel emblem, (he is a die-hard Carolina fan).  I remember him saying he really wanted one a while back...I never thought he'd wear something so "polo" and profesh looking like for a nice prep sport, but was happy to hear it nonetheless.  I think he really loved it, as he needed some nicer things in his wardrobe, and he wants to start taking up golf with his dad on the weekends off.  :)  My present consisted of a typical funny card from my boyfriend, with a promise to take me to the mall and let me get whatever I wanted.  I decided to get a Pandora charm, because it has been a little while since I've gotten a new one, and I wanted to mark this anniversary specifically with a charm I could remember forever.  Here's the pictures:

 A Bailey's bag is ALWAYS a good thing!  ;)
 

 I got the Teddy Bear charm.  :)  I kind of think of D as my cuddly teddy bear...and it's something of a symbol that makes sense for a boyfriend to get his girlfriend.  It's funny, I never thought I'd end up with this charm...and yet I find it all too perfect to add to my collection.  It's a really sweet charm, and means a lot to me.  
 Backside of Teddy...he has a widdle tail!! 
 Cuteness.
 My card from D...lol. 
<3
My card to him.

 This card really does describe him perfectly.  <3

So that concludes our 2 year anniversary...we had a wonderful dinner at Olive Garden and I'm inserting a picture of my amaZing Tiramisu!  Thank you baby for a wonderful anniversary dinner, and I know you already know this, but I love you with all of my heart and am thankful for you every single day of my life.  I look forward to seeing what the future brings for both of us.  XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)