Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Peter Stanick Iphone Designs

STANICK IPHONE CASE
STANICK IPHONE CASE
STANICK IPHONE CASE
STANICK IPHONE CASE
STANICK IPHONE CASE

If you are a regular Youtube beauty guru junkie...then you've heard of Lorraine from "TheCurrentCustom", her channel.  She has her own online store joined with her father and other artists which sells fabulous jewelry and other pretties, and one thing I love the most about the site is her father's art!  His line of iphone cases are just so amazing!  These are a few of my favs in the collection, the first one being the one I want to purchase as soon as I get my iphone!  I love the poppy, sexy, Andy Warhol reminiscent colors and designs. These babies are so retro, so cool, and so funky...everyone will be jealous of you and your iphone with these super badass covers!  check them out at http://www.thecurrentcustom.com/iphonecases.html.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)