Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Artwork I Want/Admire: Peter Stanick

From the "Sins of Youth" collection:

This one is one of my favs!
LOVE this one.  Currently my Facebook Timeline cover!  :)
Absolutely ADORE this piece!!  So sexy!
Sooo would want this one in my house!!
Love this girl in this one!






I love Peter Stanick and his art.  I think his work is so reminiscent of Andy Warhol, whom we all cherish.  I love the poppy colors, the vulgarity, the "no apologies" attitude, the sexiness, the beauty, the buxom, the modern.  These are my favorites from the collection.  I really want to find a way to purchase them one day to put up about in my home.  I think they are just really, so very, amaZing!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)