Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Monday, November 26, 2012

WishLists.


So, I thought I'd take the time to write out some things I've been lusting over. To, you know, help me NOT buy these things...HA HA HA! Who are we kidding? It's only a matter of time. 

Lust List:

1) Louis Vuitton Wallet (if possible to find vintage jean mono print one with gold buckle hardware on Ebay that is authentic...but yanno...)
2) Tiffany and Co silver mesh toggle bracelet
3) Clark's laced up leather boot heels
4) Chanel Glossimer in Blizzard
5) Gucci Flora full size bottle
6) Bad Teacher dvd
7) Junko Mizuno Dunny
8) New Deftones cd
9) Armani Eyes To Kill mascara
10) HRH Collection Cuff Necklace
11) Michael Kors watch
12) Another tattoo
13) Burberry scarf
14) Peter Stanick art and iphone 4s case
15) Sydney Evan Pave diamond disc pendant in Medium size
16) A cute winter jacket that's NOT a Northface but something sexy and black
17) Jacob from Twilight ;) (yummy!)
18) OR Channing Tatum (double yummy!)
19) Coordinating lingerie
20) Rock and Republic jeans

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)