Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Small Christmas Wish List:


Louis Vuitton White Multicolor Zippy Wallet


Michael Kors Silver Runway Watch with Glitz
Chanel Glossimer in Blizzard


But...mostly, I want the love of my life and I to be back together, happy again celebrating like we did our first Christmas together, visiting with each other's families, holding hands on long drives back home, drinking Eggnog while watching our favorite DVR'd shows. God, I miss that man...never thought we'd end up here. All the wrong turns, all the moments and love taken for granted, I would do anything and give anything to get it all back...go back to the start of an amazing romance. It would be a Christmas miracle if we got back together again...I love that man, I miss that man...I want that man. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)