Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What's in MY Bag?! (Louis Vuitton Edition)

 SO, here's a look into my bag! It's a Louis Vuitton Galliera PM  in the classic monogram print...

 Basically, my junk...I like to keep a few different little bags in my bag to organize...got some random papers going on, lotion, a Michael Buble Christmas cd I just got today at Starbucks ...keys...comb, Juicy wallet, D&G Light Blue...check book...notebook...etc...
 
 MAC cheetah (or is that leopard?) cosmetic case with 2 Nars Pure Matte Lipsticks in colors Madere and Bangkok, MAC Lipglass in Prrr, Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Born With It, and MAC lipstick in Myth.

  MAC Limited Edition Marilyn Monroe Dazzleglass in Little Rock.

 My background to my iPhone--it's Britney Spears with sparkles. :) <3


What's in YOUR bag? XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)