Fashion Profile♥

My photo
Somewhere Sunny, NC, United States
Making Art, Love, & Fashion

Thursday, November 22, 2012

In honor of my birthday month...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thought I'd share my October-November life in pictures. It's been a rough few months...but I'm feeling encouraged...and empowered to be my best self. The hardest thing it seems to do past the age of 21 is to NOT give up on your dreams just to be "practical". You can really lose yourself over that type of thinking. You can also really lose yourself when you love someone else too much. One must learn to balance the lessons from love with the lessons of life. And interpret them into better tomorrows. Whether ever rich, famous, or successful...I just know my life will be just...fabulous. So happy birthday to me, and ALL November babies...to all my fellow Scorpios of the universe...may this be the new start of our year as the beautiful creatures we are known to be. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I don't bite! :)